Friday 6 May 2016

LO3: Photographs

MATTHEW MILAN
Below is a contact sheet (in two parts) of the photoshoot I did with Matthew Milan on Eyre Lane, on Friday 6th May 2016.

 
These are the best of the shots I took, which I could use in my magazine:



































Strengths of these photos:
-They look professional and authentic.
-The graffiti walls perfectly fit the indie/dance theme of the magazine.
-The costume also fits this genre and looks great.

Where these photos will be used:
-Contents page linking to the article on "Liam Boarder".
-The double page spread about "Liam Boarder" and his music production.

How these photos fit the genre of my magazine:
-The costume is stylish and casual, like a music producer is likely to wear.
-The graffiti walls and street setting is great for the indie/dance theme.
-The headphones and laptop show what a music producer uses to make music.

JOSH SHIRT
Below is a contact sheet (in six parts) of the photoshoot I did with Josh Shirt in Brighton, on Saturday 14th May 2016.





Here are the best of the shots I took, which I could use in my magazine:


































No comments:

Post a Comment